- Grape varietyGamay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilPink schistous granite
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-3 years
- Serving temperature 13-15°
- Our Beaujolais-Lancié is a Beaujolais-Villages coming specifically from the village of Lancié. The vineyards of this village covers 330 hectares south of Romaneche-Thorins and east of Villié-Morgon. The vineyards of Beaujolais-Lancié grow on pink granitic soils producing wines that combine finesse, aromatic richness and structure.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing8 à 10 mois en cuve inox
- Tasting NoteThe 2011 Beaujolais Villages presents itself in a profoundly superb garnet color. The nose is powerful with aromas of strawberry and black currant, accompanied by notes of earthiness. In the mouth it is an ample and round wine with aromas of huckleberry. Beautiful acidity in the finish which gives a lovely persistence.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - charcuterie - mature cheeses
- Beaujolais Lancié 2005 - The Sunday Express - May 2006 - "Nice spiciness"Bursting with intense red berry and vivid cherry, there's a nice spiciness to it.