Bourgogne Pinot Noir"La Chanfleure"
- Grape varietyPinot Noir
- Average vine age 25 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield55hl/ha
- Harvesthand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-3 years
- Serving temperature 14-15°
- La Chanfleure is an old word used synonymously with "tâte-vin", it is actually the pipette used by the cellarmen to take some wine from the barrel to taste it during the vinification. We chose to link the term "La Chanfleure" to some of our wines in order to assign them an additional recognition element. Bourgogne Pinot Noir is a regional appellation for which the wines come from various parts of Burgundy. The Pinot Noir "La Chanfleure" exhibits the characteristics of the great Burgundy reds.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditinal open vat fermentation
- AgeingStainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteThe Bourgogne Pinot Noir "La Chanfleure" 2019 displays a bright deep ruby hue. The nose is intense on cherry notes. It is fresh and round on the palate with blackcurrant bud aromas and silky tannins. A gourmet wine.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - mature cheeses.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App