- AppellationCoteaux Bourguignons
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 40-50 years
- SoilGranite and clay.
- Average yield45-50 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential3 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Following several years of reflection the new Coteaux Bourguignons appellation was launched in November 2011.
This new appellation offers the freedom to explore and associate different Burgundian terroirs and grape varieties in Burgundy. The grapes used in the elaboration of Coteaux Bourguignons can be sourced from the entire Burgundy vineyard. Single varietal or blended, it allows our winemaker to reveal a rich aromatic range in the typical style of the Maison.
Thanks to our bicentennial experience in the heart of Burgundy, Maison Louis Latour has the opportunity to express through this wine, the traditional but innovative vision of Burgundy wines.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation.
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats.
- Tasting NoteThe Coteaux Bourguignons Blanc offers a lot of freshness with floral, fruity aromas and some lemony nuances. It is a frank, well-balanced wine with a nice finish.
- Food PairingGrilled fish - seafood - Comté cheese.