Saint-Aubin 1er Cru"Les Combes"
- RegionCôte de Beaune
- AppellationSaint-Aubin Premier Cru
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 30 years
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential5 years
- Serving temperature 11-13°
- Located not far west of Chassagne-Montrachet, the village of Saint-Aubin produces distinguished red and white wines with very good quality for money. For a long time Saint-Aubin appellation stayed in the shadow of its illustrious neighbors. Saint-Aubin is a terroir to discover for its outstanding qualities and its attractive price.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in oak barrels with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in oak barrels, 10% new
- BarrelsLouis Latour cooperage, French oak, medium toasted
- Tasting NoteOur Saint-Aubin 1er Cru "Les Combes" has a pale golden color. The nose is subtle and delicate with floral notes, honey and fresh almonds. A very elegant wine with great finesse. A round finish with a great length.
- Food PairingShellfish - fish - charcuterie - goats cheese.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App