- Grape varietyGamay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilPink schistous granite
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-3 years
- Serving temperature 13-15°
- Our Beaujolais-Lancié is a Beaujolais-Villages coming specifically from the village of Lancié. The vineyards of this village covers 330 hectares south of Romaneche-Thorins and east of Villié-Morgon. The vineyards of Beaujolais-Lancié grow on pink granitic soils producing wines that combine finesse, aromatic richness and structure.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in open vats
- Ageing8 à 10 mois en cuve inox
- Tasting NoteThe Beaujolais-Lancié 2015 shows a deep ruby red colour. The nose is floral with candy notes. On the palate, it is round and gourmet with strawberry aromas. Nice freshness on the finish.
- Food PairingGrilled meat - charcuterie - mature cheeses
- Beaujolais Lancié 2005 - The Sunday Express - May 2006 - "Nice spiciness"Bursting with intense red berry and vivid cherry, there's a nice spiciness to it.