- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield50 hl/ha
- Cellaring Potential2-3 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Mâcon has a great reputation for its white wines and Mâcon-Chardonnay is an original expression of Chardonnay. The Chardonnay vines and soil conspire to create the most harmonious of white wines.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteOf a pale yellow color our Mâcon-Chardonnay 2016 reveals intense flavors of white peach, mango with musky hints. The mouth is round with notes of yellow fruits. Pleasant finish acidulated.
- Food PairingGrilled fish - seafood - Comté cheese.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App