Bourgogne Côte d'Or
- VillageCôte d'Or
- AppellationBourgogne Côte d'Or
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 25 years
- SoilClay and limestone
- Average yield48 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential2-5 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Produced from the iconic grape variety of Burgundy, this 100% Chardonnay comes from vineyards located on the Coast, mainly on the piedmont, on the edge of the AOC Village. The regional appellation "Bourgogne Côte d'Or", created in 2017, aims to differentiate grapes from the specific terroirs of the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. A more rigorous specification than the "Burgundy" appellation guarantees a very high level of quality.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteOur Bourgogne Côte d'or 2018 has a pale yellow colour with beautiful green highlights. It has a fresh, minty aroma with floral notes of fresh almond. This wine has a lot of substance in the mouth with a slightly vanilla aroma. Nice minerality on the finish.
- Food PairingAperitif - shellfish - charcuterie - grilled fish