- AppellationMâcon Villages
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 30 years
- SoilClay and limestone.
- Average yield45 hl/ha
- Cellaring Potential3-5 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Maison Latour rigorously selects its grapes from only the finest Mâcon-Villages sites, ensuring a consistent quality and delicious wine. The result is a classic Chardonnay, fresh and well-balanced.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation.
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats.
- Tasting NoteThis Mâcon-Villages 2019wears a bright pale-yellow hue. The nose is floral with honey suckle notes and a hint of muscatel. The palate reveals white peach aromas along with a muscatel touch. A gourmet wine.
- Food PairingShellfish - fish - charcuterie - Comté cheese.
- 2004 Mâcon-Villages - Evening Standard - March 1st, 2006 :Excellent-value chardonnay from one of Burgundy's most reliable producers : crisp, fresh, citrussy fruit, with a touch of richness. The 2003, if there are any bottles left, is slightly fuller.
- 2004 Mâcon-Villages - The Week - March 25th, 2006 :Excellent value chardonnay: crisp, fresh, citrussy with a touch of richness.
- Send by email
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
Recommend this wine
Your pdf has been send with success.
In the Wine Trade? Download Louis Latour App